What’s up my favorite MBTC readers? Welcome to yet another wonderful post by yours truly. I know you probably missed me like something crazy. But don’t cry. Dry your eye! I am back mo’fo.
So today’s post came at the request of my good friend “Crumb”. I had posted a status update about how I am going back to my childhood by watching Spider-Man and X-men on Netflix. A few of my friends commented on my status but one reply in particular started a great debate. Here is the topic of debate. What cereal did you eat while enjoying your Saturday morning cartoons?
Tell me that this isn’t a great ass question. It is just tough to think of just one. Since I can’t limit myself to one, I am going to give a list of my favorites.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch – Loved how the milk tasted after!
- Fruity Pebbles – So many different colors of pebbles. Plus the commercials with the Flintstones rocked!
- Cap’n Crunch – Loved the Cap’n. His cereal wouldn’t get soggy quickly. But it sure as hell cut the roof of your mouth!
- Frosted Flakes – Besides the fact that they’re grrrrrrreat, I loved all the sugar on the flakes. Like CTC, I loved how they made the milk taste
- Apple Jacks – Apples in cereal? Get out of here with that! I don’t know how they did it but Kelloggs made it taste so damn delicious.
Now that you have heard my selections, I would love to hear yours. Feel free to comment below or hit up the twitter account @ManBehindClouds or the Man Behind Clouds fan page!
Until next time!