Well we have reached a pivotal game three. The Magic most certainly need this game in order to keep their playoff hopes alive. To be perfectly honest with you the series should be tied at 1 apiece. But noooo… Courtney Lee missed his opportunity to win the game. In all fairness, I can’t just simply blame Courtney. The Magic missed a ton of free throws and missed out on a few key loose balls. But the Magic must find a way to win tonight. Here is my ten ways to victory.
- They must improve on their entry passing to Dwight in the post.
- Howard must learn and see where the double team is coming from
- Dwight also needs to keep the ball high so pesky players like D.Fisher and Ariza don’t slap it away
- Improve their free throw %
- Hustle for every loose ball
- Lock down on defense with everybody not named Kobe Bryant
- Pietrus needs to stay out of foul trouble
- Move without the basketball especially when it is in the post with Dwight
- Someone other than Howard must rebound on both ends of the court
- Play like this is an elimination game
I know this list is easier said than done but the Magic have dug themselves a hole. They are way too good of a team to be down 2-0. As much as I hate to say this to all you Magic fans out there but if Lakers win tonight, the series is over! So c’mon Magic get your sh*t together and win the next three games!