Hello my fellow readers! Thanks for tuning into another blog post by yours truly. I want to apologize for the lack of posts over the last week or so. I was on vacation and had the greatest time. But I will leave the details for another post. Anyways, I wanted to take this opportunity to respond to a topic provided by one of my readers. One of our readers from Boston, K Chea, wants to know if it is gay to sniff the cologne ads for an extended period of time.
I believe it can be interpreted as gay if you do the following…
- Sniff in and up and down motion
- Smell with your eyes closed
- Tear out the page and have a friend take a whiff
- Scratch any part of the body prior to smelling
- Google to try to find the male model
- Rub the page all over yourself
- Experience a shortness in breath
- Double whiff
- Realize the ad is for women’s perfume
- Flare your nostrils
- Bookmark or earmark the page
- Ask me to blog about whether it is gay or not
Well I hope this cleared up any confusion that you may have had K. Chea! If there are any readers that disagree or would like to add to the list then leave some COMMENTS!